Assignment 3

 Make it rain - Shooting still life with rain - YouTube


I chose this still image because I like still shots of rain and specifically shots like these. I googled 'still life photograph rain' and when I saw this picture I instantly had the idea in my head of why I would recreate this image. I'd have a more emotional expression if I was to re-create this image by using the flowers to show the loss of someone of who I was very close to and the rain would add a more emotional and moody theme.


Shiny Kowatari

I chose this still life photographer because I like the abstract style photographs that she takes, the colours are quite vibrant and each photo expresses a different mood.

How to Set Up 3 Point Lighting for YouTube Videos - Virtuoso Central

Still Life 2#: Lights - Katarina Piercy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aperture

REALISM